Located on the shores of Lake Rosseau in the heart of Muskoka, Abbey’s Bakehouse finds its home in a 19th century church, rebuilt and repurposed from its original location of Digby, Nova Scotia. Our sister location is situated in the heart of Port Carling.
Offering a variety of baked good and frozen treats, Abbey’s fulfills sweet-tooth cravings for cottage classics (butter tarts, pies and homemade gelato & sorbetto) and introduces savoury focaccia loaves and brownie-stuffed chocolate chip cookies.
Why work at Abbey’s you ask? Because what we offer is different!
- Privately owned Canadian corporation
- Real baked goods made from scratch
- Opportunity to work up in Muskoka for the summers
- Real food made from scratch
- Passionate and focused hospitality leaders
- Strong focus on personal and career development
- Competitive pay and benefits offered at all levels
- Employee discounts across all locations