We realize that when it comes to creating the best possible guest experience you need a winning team with inspirational people. We are committed to our people and their development because they are our most valuable asset and are the heart of our business.
They are hospitable by nature, authentic in everything they do, exude quality when it comes to improving the experience of our guests, make our restaurants a fun environment to work in, and have the courage to do things differently.
Why work at Service Inspired Restaurants you ask? Because what we offer is different!
- Privately owned Canadian corporation
- 60 and growing restaurant locations with opportunities at each
- Opportunity for advancement across all locations
- Passionate and focused hospitality leaders
- Strong focus on personal and career development
- Accelerated Leadership Programs
- Supervisor in Training and Manager in Training Programs
- Competitive Pay
- Benefits Programs for all levels
- Employee discounts across all locations
- Strong partnerships with a number of local charities
- Focus on finding energy efficiencies, such as using LED lighting
- Reducing food waste and recycling oil in our restaurants is a high priority
- More environmentally friendly, we’ve switched out paper straws and gone with a biodegradable option
PLEASE NOTE: Jack Astor’s, Scaddabush, Reds, Loose Moose or Duke’s Refresher will never reach out for job opportunities or solicit sensitive personal information through insecure channels like WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger. If you have been contacted by someone purporting to work for Scaddabush Italian Kitchen and Bar offering you a job, please reach out to our SIR Corp. support centre and verify if this person is legitimate.